Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello

I have heard about webdesignforums from a friend, and have come to know that there are many professional friendly designer residing here who are always willing to help out others.
    I actually need help in completing the front cover of my annual university magazine called “Interface”

The cover has been almost completed, but I needed some help in it. I have attached what the cover looks like and have attached the link to download the .psd for the cover so that you can edit it.

VIEW IT

The things I was wondering that could be added to the cover were:

1. a bit retro ness in it might be a good idea
    2. something to be done of the big blue sky above, may be adding some clouds,anything
    3. something to be done about the ground

these are only the ideas I have and are not compulsory … u are better designer and can use your own imagination to make it better.

PSD DOWNLOAD

If you guys can help me out with this, I shall be most grateful, and in return will definitely send a copy of the magazine to the person who made the best changes/addition

Regards
    Numair Imran
    numair_imran@hotmail

p.s. i will be using the forums regularly to answer any question but u can still email me if you want for more faster reply

Member #
    Hello inumair,

I'd be glad to help you out. It might be a couple hours before you hear from me, but I'll start on it now.

In the meantime if you need to get a hold of me just email me here or at josh@eventux.com

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by inumair
    Hello

I have heard about webdesignforums from a friend, and have come to know that there are many professional friendly designer residing here who are always willing to help out others.
    I actually need help in completing the front cover of my annual university magazine called “Interface”

The cover has been almost completed, but I needed some help in it. I have attached what the cover looks like and have attached the link to download the .psd for the cover so that you can edit it.

VIEW IT

The things I was wondering that could be added to the cover were:

1. a bit retro ness in it might be a good idea
    2. something to be done of the big blue sky above, may be adding some clouds,anything
    3. something to be done about the ground

these are only the ideas I have and are not compulsory … u are better designer and can use your own imagination to make it better.

PSD DOWNLOAD

If you guys can help me out with this, I shall be most grateful, and in return will definitely send a copy of the magazine to the person who made the best changes/addition

Regards
    Numair Imran
    numair_imran@hotmail

p.s. i will be using the forums regularly to answer any question but u can still email me if you want for more faster reply
    Josh

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ungus
    Hello inumair,

I'd be glad to help you out. It might be a couple hours before you hear from me, but I'll start on it now.

In the meantime if you need to get a hold of me just email me here or at josh@eventux.com

Josh
    thanks for the concern ungus...i will really appreciate if you can help me.
    I just need 3 additions to the cover which i have mentioned in the 1st post. i.e. add some retro effect in the whole, do something about the sky (e.g. add some clouds,etc), and something about the bottom. use ur imagination. anything u like.

Thanks
    Numair Imran

Member #
    Hi Numair,

The first thing I'm doing is making that curling white smoke into something (subdued and not quickly recognized) that would have significance or perhaps something that would be of a retrograde nature as you mentioned..

The white area - I'll have to think about more.

Pencil and paper - check
    Wacom tablet - check
    Photoshop - check
    Creative block - check :-)

No worries, I'll have something soon.

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by inumair
    thanks for the concern ungus...i will really appreciate if you can help me.
    I just need 3 additions to the cover which i have mentioned in the 1st post. i.e. add some retro effect in the whole, do something about the sky (e.g. add some clouds,etc), and something about the bottom. use ur imagination. anything u like.

Thanks
    Numair Imran
    Josh

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ungus
    Hi Numair,

The first thing I'm doing is making that curling white smoke into something (subdued and not quickly recognized) that would have significance or perhaps something that would be of a retrograde nature as you mentioned..

The white area - I'll have to think about more.

Pencil and paper - check
    Wacom tablet - check
    Photoshop - check
    Creative block - check :-)

No worries, I'll have something soon.

Josh
    thanks alot...btw do you use messenger , i hav added u at ungus@live.com

Remove Ads