Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello everyone,

here is my first post with a real problem.

My requirement is to show (dynamically from DB) user defined colors in round (bordered) shape (like in traffic signals) on a website. My understanding is that we can't create images with round canvas and it has to be a square. So what i have done is used 2 layers, background and the actual circle, merged them together, used magic tool to select inner side of the circle, Delete the inner circle to make it transparent. It helped me on run-time to show color only in the inner circle of image because it was transparent. (see attached images)

Now the problem i am facing:

1- If its full transparent, image-square corners shown up filled with the color. (ref: see attached img)
    2- If only the inner part of image circle is transparent, then;
    (a).If used in a grid, when the row highlights on mouse-hover, image-square corners shows up (ref: see attached img)
    (b).Quality of inner fill is not good. White patches on the sides of inner side of circle are quite visible (ref: see attached img)

Any ideas.

Thanks and regards.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remove Ads