Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I know this might sound dumb, but if anyone has some time, and is willing to be helpful, I would really like to have some help learning flash.

I'm on AIM all the time, and I am really really interested in learning about how to do things in flash. I've done the tutorials and even though I've done them, I really still don't know much about it, and I can't really do anything. Everything I try doesn't work, and I really don't feel comfortable just doing tutorials because they really don't help me that much to be honest.

I learn much easier learning from another person who can explain things to me better, and if anyone is willing to help me, It would be so greatly appreciated.

I'm not asking ANYONE to dedicate all their time or anything like that, but if someone could maybe come online and help me for like an hour or 2 a couple days throughout the week and just start me off making me do like small projects and giving me instructions on what to do to get them done so I can start learning what the hell I'm doing with this program.

I'm 16 and web-design and programming is what I want to do for the rest of my life, but unfortuneately I haven't had any help with flash and I really want to use it.

I'm just asking for someone to kinda tutor or teach me, if anyone is willing. I thank you greatly, and I'll give you my screen name and you can give me yours.

Thanks for reading this.

Later everyone.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    if your name was tctchick it might help you out a bit

Id love to help but i really dont have the time im planing on opneing up my career and i am working on multiple projects right now sorry
    Jason Anderson
    Grommet Designs
    Web / Graphic Design

Member #
    haha, well dag, I didn't know gender was an issue here

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    It itsnt but being a chick in a room full of guys and asking for something is always a plus
    Jason Anderson
    Grommet Designs
    Web / Graphic Design

Member #
    I got time. I wouldn't call my self an absolute "expert", but i know a thing or 2 about it. I use it all the time(but i do bump accross my own problems in it which i cannot fix a few times ) I dont have LOTS of time, but i'll do what i can. :classic: post or pm me ur AIM
    Ad space - for sale, $19.95/month

Member #
    I'm not looking for some amazing professional, but I'm lookin to find someone who can help me get started in a good direction and help show me around it, cuz I just can't figure it out on my own

I'll pm you

Thanks a lot =D

Later all

Remove Ads