Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Rate my Photo

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I know you've all seen this thing already... but I posted it up on http://www.photo.net and wanted to get some more ratings on it.

So anyone who wants to do me a favor go check it out !! :-P

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1511018

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hay Transio, I like your photo. It's very very good, I particularly like how you managed to form the water around your face. The only problem I find is that your tempo area seems to bleed fire colour into your forhead area and the whole seam seems to be a bit blury. Can you sharpen it up a bit more?
    Sorry I didn't leave a message on your photo.net site, I don't see joining a site that I am not going tobe using often.
    Too many passwords to sites now, got to keep them in alittle black book away from my wife. HEHEHE LOL

Sewolf

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Sewolf, it's not bleeding, it's reflecting... water tends to do that :-P

The original is actually quite sharp, and is about 10x that size, too (3.5x or so in each dimension)

No worries about not joining. If you're not interested in photography, there's really no point in joining there

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Ok I see part of it, you coulc use more orange into the corner then to reflect the mirror image your looking for. I enjoy photography, but the old 35mm. Not this new digital style. I tell you some of the pictures that I took in high school the that old 35mm, now I just help my wife with the cadets, by taking photos for her annual yearbook. If you want to see some of the photos I took, check out the NL gallery on the Navy League web site. most of them I have taken.
    The annual yearbook this year was 100 pages long.
    Now at this time I like to just play with photos, like you do. I am working on several family photos, cleaning up the scratches and removing the yellowing of the paper, etc.
    Great job on the photo though, I deffinently want to see more of your work.
    keep up the great work!

Sewolf

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Photo.net is actually a site for traditional photographers. A very small percentage of the members submit photos that are graphically retouched. If you like traditional photography, you should really like some of the stuff in the "Gallery" section.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Ok I'll check it out, let you know what I think about it later.

Sewolf

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Very cool website... after I got a job taking digital phtographs I've become a lot more interested in photography (although I prefer digital because of how easy it is) I'm just not too attracted to your photo... sorry. It's kind of going for surreal, but I think it would look a lot better in some kind of context (i.e. not just the head).
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Remove Ads