Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    this is a common thing for web design and im not the best at it lol

i can remove someone from photoshop but it always leave jagged edges and doesnt look professional.

What id like to do is remove an image of a model (im building her website) from a picture where shes on a beach and place her on a plain white background. Including her hair etc which is all over the job with the wind lol

can anyone point me in the right direction..

Thanks again
    Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you're gonna die 2morrow!

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Yeah, grab the model, a white background and a fan ...

Unless you're working with an image of let's say 20MP quality to start with, it's a lost cause. The pixelation you're seeing is because the images you start with are already low resolution ( 72DPI for the web )... For any successful image manipulation, you need as high resolution and DPI as you can get.

Never had any luck doing what you're talking about with images less the 5MP or roughly 1200 DPI... And depending on the background the object is on... That presents new challenges

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hmmm, here's a photo of a friend on a white/grey background... U can tell its been cut but it looks fab www.klpersonaltrainer.co.uk

The pic is very high res too. Someone must be able to show me the way lol
    Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you're gonna die 2morrow!

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Zoom in all the way and pen tool away. That is what I do. I just did this for a client http://kariclement.com/ where I cut her out of a bad photo even and made it look great. She asked me, "Where did I get the photo from she had never seen that one before?" and it was because I search her daughters Facebook for a better photo and found one I could work with.

As for the wavy hair try your best and then photo manipulate the rest.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I agree that there is not much point unless the image is high res but after you do the quick selection to obtain the person are you using the refine edges option which usually gets rid of the jagged edges for me even on low res pics.
    Im pretty new to web design but I am learning fast. I will help if I can.
    Check out my sites http://www.mediareviewzone.com http://www.iamrobsmith.com

Remove Ads