Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi there,

I have CS6. Having trouble removing a background where part of the background is almost exactly the same color as the subject's hair. I've tried the refine edge tool- I get yucky greyed areas in the one spot where the hair & the similar background color meet. I have tried to use channels, but I am not very skilled in that yet.

Any suggestions would be great!
    Thanks for advices
    Host1Plus.com USA | UK | Germany | South Africa | Brazil | Netherlands | Lithuania | sales@host1plus.com
    Powerful VPS Hosting SSD caching | IPv4 & IPv6 | 2 free backups | DNS management | 500 Mbps uplink
    Cloud Servers - Powerful API KVM Virtualization, Windows and Linux | 1 Free Ipv4
    Reseller Hosting Unlimited domains, sub-domains, databases | Free dedicated IP

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Member #
    I know you said you're not doing well with masks, just yet, but this tutorial will walk you through removing the background step by step and the process makes it far easier when working on a background similar in color to the hair. StunningMesh.com

Member #
    I am also not good on Masking, thanks for sharing this tutorial. I hope I will perfect this , on my case, I just use pen tools, then trial and error with refine edge.

Quote Originally Posted by sstjohn, post: 247689

Remove Ads