Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Post Job announcement: Logo Designer

Logo Designer

We are looking for logo designers who can design “Typography” logos like the ones shown in this link LOGO CONCEPTS on Pinterest

Logo designers will first give us mock ups for the concept drawn with pen & paper. We will select/improvise on any of those concepts if we like and then the designer can move forward with that particular concept once we provide our approval.

Logo Designers will receive flat fee $50 per logo.

English: Intermediate

Interested candidates should send their english cv with cover letter and Portfolio to: idiomahr@gmail.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Idioma View Post

Logo Designers will receive flat fee $50 per logo.
    Wow, that's generous. You are content to earn just 500%-1000%+ profit with other's people work?

Considering that you are actually asking artists to do unlimited concepts for free, your offer becomes even more attractive to me....
    Last edited by Danielpixelz.com; Jul 12th, 2014 at 08:27 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Idioma, lets start with the obvious. You are obviously not a designer. How do i know this? Your asking for logo work in a photoshop section. Logos are suppose to be created in a vector based program which photoshop is not.

Now, $50 for a logo is like me asking you to do your job for 1/10th of what you normally would. (Yes im saying a logo is at the very least a $500 project)

Now I know a site that ppl offer to do logos for $5.. If ur smart and want to get cheap work hire those people and you make even more profit. The bad news? You get what you pay for. Your results will be ****** and will cause the client alot of heartache to have it redone correctly when a printer refuses to use a file and charges an extra fee to fix.

On top of that. Your offering logos. But what most people actually want when they ask for a logo is a "Brand" or a "Identity"

Im not sure what you do or why you are trying to hire a designer but id advise you to find someone who knows what they are talking about and allow them to hire the correct people for the correct price.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I would glad to work for you but I need more information before starting logo designing work

Remove Ads