Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Wondering

Member #
    Hey guys, sorry if I sound noobish, which I am. I need help. I just wanted to know what is the best program to use to make animations. I want to make animations like stick fight ones on albinoblakcsheep.com I know it will take a LONG time for me to actually learn how to do it, but I want to know which is the best program for it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    - [ gL+ ] -

Member #
    I didn't check out the site you listed, but most animation on the web is made with Macromedia Flash (MX 2004 is the current version). It can do more than animations, entire websites can be made with it. Check out Macromedia's site here.

Member #
    I downloaded this program earlier today. I have no idea how to use it though lol. How am I going to figure this out??
    - [ gL+ ] -

Member #
    [searchweb]Flash MX2004 tutorials[/searchweb]

EDIT - Grrr i knew something was wrong lol!
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Flash MX is really cool. I started learning it a few days ago for a small project. If you complete the tutorials that come with the program, you should have the basics of how everything works. Then you might wanna go and checkout some tutorials, such as at www.flashkit.com

(jstlivyalife: wrong program )
    There and Back Again :Ogre:

Member #
    Thanks for the links guys. I am going to go practice for a while, I hope I can get good eventually.
    - [ gL+ ] -

Member #
    Cule - I've edited my post earlier so that it refers to the right program, stupid me - i was on another planet when i posted that, i've been doing it coursework.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Wow, so far, this is harder than I hoped it would be lol. I guess I should keep practicing... only way to improve.
    - [ gL+ ] -

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Make up a small project. That'll help you focus on something rather than just reading up the tutorials.
    There and Back Again :Ogre:

Member #
    Okay. Good idea. I can barely even get anything to move at the moment though lol
    - [ gL+ ] -

Remove Ads