Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Can anyone tell me where to find a graphics designer that can help me out ??
    I need HELP, ADVISE, and DIRECTION ......HELP!!!!!!

We are making a home made Vodka and distributing locally. Due to ATF rules and governmnet regulations we have to call out vodka a "Rasin Brandy"(Long story)... I want to redesign our lable and can't seem to find a good start or even a good concept.

The label will determine our entire sales and promotion campagne and I just can't seem to get anything going!!

I know the picture is poor in quality however the label is too shiny and we can not take a good picture of it!! Please help

The red label is 40% alcohol and the Black Label is 50%, there is also a third bottle that is a Strawbery Brandy(even the beverage is a pink-redish color )
    Or I could even have a contest !!! to the winner goes a couple of bottles!!! or something like that

As always I am gratefull~!

Alan Araghi
    food_consult@yahoo.com

Member #
    If possible it might be a good idea to see if you can get some better images, try no flash in a reasonably light room, just to enable people to have a better look at what you want to create. You will need to detail sizes / graphics you want etc.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I would choose a strong animal to represent your logo, make it sleek, one color with a very seriff font that screams strong and big. One of my favorite logos is bacardi's (the bat)... but almost all alcohol has a logo of some sort of animal, mostly flying creatures.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

JR
    Member #
    What is it called? If I were you I would design the label around the name of it.
    JR

Member #
    Great advice guys! Thanks

The beverage is called "Raisin Brandy" (that's it...)

I tired playing aound with bera, lions, ...strong animals due to the high alcohol level(100 proof and 80 proof), I just could not make a go of it!

I will scan the labels on monday and post them so everyone can get a better feel of the current look.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Dude anything that's called Raisin Brandy screams out 80 year old grandfaterh... I might think of changing the name lol

Member #
    Well, the market we serve are mostly made up of men30-55

Member #
    Initial Labels

What do you guys think

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I think they're way too busy and bright for vodka. I'd keep it black/white/silver/red personally... it looks like a fruit juice label right now. Good work, but I think it's just aimed wrong

Member #
    I am working on a transparent version now!!! I now these look a little fruity but I think they will do fine for the Strawberry Drink. As for the Other 2 I will make them Strong, rough and tough

Remove Ads