Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey,
    I tried using the fill bucked to highlight inside some lines I had made, this worked before and it feeled the selection inside of the lines. but now it wont do that. do you think that i may have disabled something in the menu or am i just not doing something right? oh and I also created a new layer on the side just so i could fill the selection. This is really getiing on my nerves so if you can give me quick help, would 5 Turtle Dollars be nice?
    Thanks!
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    I wouldnt call myself a pro at fireworks, however in any design programm i try to stay away from the paint bucket
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    ^_^

well can u send the file... i dont understand the problem.. i am prof .... i can do it

Member #
    The chances are that you could have used bitmap lines [using the 'paintbrush'' or line tool] to create the lines, however this time you might have used the line tool - which is a vector object - to draw your lines.

Have a look at the layers palette - does it display 'bitmap object' or 'path' for the lines that you've drawn.

If it's the latter I'm quite sure you can't fill between them, unless you flattened them first and merged them into the same object perhaps.. I'll give you help with that if it's the case.

Hope that helps at all.

Ollie
    Hardly the sharpest thing in the drawer.
    Design | Life | Outdoors | Ryukin Radio

Member #
    ^_^

let me know what's problem

give me file

Remove Ads