Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Hi, im new to web design and graphics. Im trying to learn in 8 months, don't know if that is enough time. Im trying to develop a Fantasy Football Site for my League next year. And I want to make some good graphics for tha site, like Banners and Logos. What kind of program would be needed for stuff like tha attached file below.

Thanks in advance~
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Most graphics on the web are made with Adobe Photoshop. It's pretty much an industry standard. Paint Shop Pro is another one, but I haven't used it much. Paint Shop is a little easier to use, but Photoshop is more powerful, from what I gather.

Member #
    Adobe is so expensive though, Just trying to make these logos and graphics for this site out of fun. That kind of investment wouldn't be worth, right?

Member #
    It wouldn't be worth it to me. Good graphics programs are expensive. You could make a few graphics w/ MS Paint, but it would be obvious what you made them with. I don't have any knowledge of any of these programs, but check out this search for "graphic editors" on download.com. Other members here may know of some free graphics programs, but most of us use photoshop.

Member #
    Is there any good programs in the $100-$150 range that would make good/decent banners/logos/graphics?

JR
    Member #
    Paint Shop Pro should be about $100 - $150.
    JR

JR
    Member #
    JR

Member #
    With Paint Shop Pro 8, would I be able to make stuff like that Attached Logo/Banner up there?

Im sorry if I sound dumb, I want to get into all this designing. But for fun, not career. Alot of these programs are expensive.
    Attached Images Attached Images

JR
    Member #
    Yes, you will be able to do a lot of things using Paint Shop Pro. Photoshop has a lot more advanced features and is easier to use. Paint Shop Pro is perfect for what you want it for.
    JR

JR
    Member #
    You could always try posting a request in the service request forum if you want some artwork doing.
    JR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads