Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I don't remember where to post this since i have not logged on in a long time, but where would be a good idea to sell a template for? I was thinking of trying Microsoft PowerPoints background template thing, but everytime I go to the site, my computer freezes! Anyone have any ideas of where I can sell a "layout"? Those of you who know me will probably know what it is :classic: .
    I am a 13 year old graphics designer. I would love to make anyone who requests a logo for a price that we can discuss. I have taught myself how to make graphics. I made the winning entry for WebScalpel.com.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    monstertemplate.com is the biggest one, or just type into google "web site template"
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    I am trying to sell a template, not buy one. I am trying some requests in the request board, but I don't know if I will get them.
    I am a 13 year old graphics designer. I would love to make anyone who requests a logo for a price that we can discuss. I have taught myself how to make graphics. I made the winning entry for WebScalpel.com.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Places that sell templates, buy templates.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Oh okay, thanks

Member #

Remove Ads