Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am mythed on how to make round edges or curved edges in photoshop. I know the gaussian blur trick and that to make a border with rounded edges but im after a slopped edge if you know what i mean, so does anybody have their own way of doing this or are there any shortcuts or what because i am very familular with ps now and i just cant seem to work out how to do it so would someone please care to enlighten me?? Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Use the rounded corner square shape tool...
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    No i dont want those sort of rounded corners i want curved ones like on Xamira.net at the bottom if you know what i mean, also if i were to use that tool i wouldnt be able to ad styles and whatnot coz it wont let me! Any other ideas?

Member #
    I think what you're looking for is the pen tool. It's a tricky little bugger, but once you know how to use it, it comes in handy alot.

Remove Ads