Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for any graphics, photos, clip-art that deals with Architectual Designs and Pencil Drafting Artwork. Does anyone know of any good web sites that offer this type of stuff? I'm looking for any free backgrounds, clipart, photos...you name it! I need some ideas for designing business cards that deal with that profession. Have a great day, ALL!

Designerbabe
    Believe in Yourself!

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I have a few renderings on my homepage: www.stevenmoseley.com. You can use them if you want. Other than that, can't help ya out.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    You can get copies of billions of blueprints if you go to your city hall, pretty much any building has to have blueprints for any construction available to the public. I always liked the look of scanned in blueprints for designs. You can also take pictures of different buildings, etc. Go to www.sxc.hu and type in "building" and I'm sure you'll get hundreds of great pictures, and most of those are free even for commercial use.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Thanks for the sites and tips guys! Take care and God Bless You!
    Designerbabe
    Believe in Yourself!

Member #
    Here is a thread that lists a number of great stock photography sites, some of which are free for commercial use. These are two of my favorites from the list:

http://www.morguefile.com
    http://www.sxc.hu

www.freefoto.com is an excellent site for photos, but there's a charge for commercial use.

Not sure if they'll have blueprint images, but they're great for future reference regardless!

Remove Ads