Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

A question about Adobe Photoshop Elements

Does Adobe still sell Photoshop Elements in a non-subscription mode? Essentially any version which does not require me to pay an annual / monthly subscription to continue using it?

If the answer to this is NO, does anyone know if legacy non-subscription versions are still available for sale somewhere?

Member #
    The player sell off is the greatest closeout in the historical backdrop of the Indian Premier League since the inaugural sale which occurred before the alliance started in 2008. Today's IPL Match Score

Member #
    Thank you I user CSS6 not regedit but still run

Member #
    Liked
    113 times
    I am not aware of the ability to buy any current Adobe products without a subscription. You can go on eBay and buy an older version of PhotoShop. It may be missing a few bells and whistles that the newer version has but can do most anything you would typically want to do. I don't like the subscription model either so I can understand your concern. There are a few free photo editing programs online as well. I haven't used them but I hear they are not too bad.

Member #
    Choosing one out of plenty of great options may be a straightforward task. gearhint

Member #
    Liked
    167 times
    Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    I am not aware of the ability to buy any current Adobe products without a subscription. You can go on eBay and buy an older version of PhotoShop. It may be missing a few bells and whistles that the newer version has but can do most anything you would typically want to do. I don't like the subscription model either so I can understand your concern. There are a few free photo editing programs online as well. I haven't used them but I hear they are not too bad.
    Many people don't know this but Photoshop CS2 and the complete CS2 Suite are a free download now, with Adobe serial number, and has been for a couple of years. Photoshop CS2 also has the last version on ImageReady bundled with it. I actually use it more than Photoshop.

I also have it installed on a new Windows 10 laptop I receive as an early Mother's Day present from our youngest daughter. I know it runs on Windows 7 and XP as well.

Here are the download links, and be sure to get the Adobe serial number on the download page.

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/3...oshop-cs2.html

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/4...uite-free.html
    Last edited by bleau canon; May 03rd, 2018 at 11:11 AM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child"

Member #
    The Creative Cloud Photography Plan seems like it would be great for you. $10 a month for Photoshop and Lightroom. Photoshop CS6 is $700 for Standard and $1000 for Extended if you can find it. It's not being updated and sooner or later will fail on updated operating systems...There are great Sites like Backpage...

Member #
    I don't think you will get any newer version without a subscription model. If you don't want to go for this subscription then you can either use any other software or online tool or you can get any older version from your friends or collegues.

Thecrazybuyers

Remove Ads