Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Urgent Help Please point me in the right direction

Hi folks i have been searching for a tutorial on how to do this.
    The problem is i do not know what it is called.

Project Personalise Images with text and importing other images in a simple user interface.

Users could the add personal greetings and messages before printing out their finished product.

images are different and as a result any added text or layered image must be able to move into the correct position

I have seen this type of functionality on a number of websites such as t shirt customising scripts or design a sign

Please someone point me in the right direction .
    Regards

John

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Are you talking about the ability to personalize products online? For example on https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/a...hesive-patches

You click 'Personalize & Pay' enter the details and it'll be customized and then shipped?

If so, you can build a website using WordPress WooCommerce then purchase the product add-ons extension for Woo which will give you the ability to add this on to products.

Plug-in: https://woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/

Remove Ads