Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I've got a layout that I sliced in ImageReady and saved as html with the images. My entire purpose was to have a 0 topmargin, but ImageReady is putting in 1 pixel spacer images all along the top of the layout. When I try to delete these spacers it throws the entire table out of whack. Has anyone run into this problem before, or have any suggestions?

Thanks...GrandmasterB

Member #
    I have had this problem before aswell, I was in dreamweaver while doing it, and I tried dragging all of the tables back into place which sometimes works, or scroll down to the bottom of the page and click outside of the table. Sounds stupid I know but I have done this many times and it pops back. Not sure if that will solve your problem. Might be something more code related (more then likely) but I thought I'd try see what happens.

That will probably make me sound like and idiot :S

Member #
    When it puts those in, it adds "colspan=" tags to your table cells. You have to delete the row. I know in Dreamweaver you can right click->table->delete (remove??) row, but I don't know what program you use for editting.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm using dreamweaver. I'll give that a shot...that does explain the situation perfectly.

Remove Ads