Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    PLEASE HELP!

I have my site laid out... www.fishthoughts.com . First time i tried to use photoshop slices to help me. I love the way the site looks! However... I have a left, right, top, and bottom frames with one in teh middle. I want the entire page to be scrollable, as in, no clipping but the whole darn thing can scroll all the frames at once, and whatever link you use to show up in the middle frame.

The site doesnt even look or load right in anything smaller than 17" monitor under 1024x768 resolution and gaps beyond beleif in anything bigger. I used photoshop and frontpage... is this jsut a bad combo? or is this a one page site with a background picture and a floating frame and im trying to do it all the hard way? or am I just really that horrible that i cant figure it out...

PLEASE HELP!!
    THanks.
    STeve

Member #
    OH and on 800x600 the top doesnt even show up!!

Member #
    I would recommend against using frames for this design. Instead of using so many different frames, I'd recommend you make this page one file, and slice this up using tables. Photoshop will slice the images up and create the html for you. Then you can import it into Frontpage and edit the html file photoshop produced.

Member #
    discard frames. especially if u want the whole page to scroll. to tell you the truth the colour scheme doesnt really work for me. good luck! keep at it.

wayne

Remove Ads