Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn how to created curved backgrounds. I am talking about backgrounds where the upper left hand corner is curved. I use dreamweaver and fireworks. Any help is appreciated.

Member #
    If you mean what I think you do, you just want the top left corner curved? You can accomplish this by selecting the curved rectangle tool, and just placing the curve bit, and then drawing the rest of the lines using the 'line' tool. Hope this is of use?
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Or you could draw the thing with vectors. Some people might pipe in and say PS7 has bad vector graphics... but you can do this very easily in PS.

justlivyalife: I never thought of that though. I'll try it sometime for fun!

Member #
    It may not work, I just thought about it and wrote! :-P. When I create curved corners, I usually do it on all four corners, so I would just use the curved rectangle tool for the whole thing.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Remove Ads