Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi.
    Please comment on the design of my site. http://www.dezine-solutions.com
    Telle me what you think of it and be frank.
    Also visit my flash presentation. http://www.dezine-solutions.com/flash_presentation.html
    Thanks.

Member #
    Very nice! Except I would get rid of the splash page tbh because the html site far exceeds the flash version. Also I would have a title for each page rather than 'overview'.

EDIT: Maybe some rollovers on the main navigation too, some anthropmetrics is always good.

Member #
    Thanks!!
    Actually a lot of work is pending on my site. Why do you suggest that the Flash be removed? is it bad or what? I will also changing my titles (I had not touched them because they had not got indexed by search engines), now that I have got indexed I am in the process of Search Engine Optimization of my site.

Member #
    If you are keeping the splash, there is an error on it in regards to the enter html button, in Firebird, it isn't aligned properly with your line.

I like the HTML version of your site as well, but I think that a CSS background continuation of your header image fading into white would be awesome.

I would take out the Flash version of your site (if it's even there, there wan't an option to skip the intro and I just closed it) because as Riat_Sila says, the HTML version is good enough on its own.

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    Thanks [Li] Brad.
    I think i will get the above things as soon as possible.

Remove Ads