Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    HOW....THE....HELL...?????????

HOW THE HELL CAN I MAKE SITES AS GOOD AS THIS

Please help! I sooooooo want to make sites like this. How hard would this be to make? How long would it take? How much actionscripting knowledge would I need? I have a good knowledge of flash, animation, buttons e.t.c e.t.c. But I really want to make sites as good as this one. It is easily the best web site Ive ever seen. PLEASE TELL ME!!!

(Also, is there anyone here who CAN make sites like this?)
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    It takes years of practice, experience, and sometimes professional training.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Darn. So how much actionscripting and stuff dyu need to know, and can ne1 make a site like this?
    Rednerve

Member #
    2advanced can. :-D

Member #
    Practice, be patient, experiment and learn the tools needed to create it well. If you break it down its mostly combined motion/shape tweens.

If you ever decided to get buy a book on Flash, I can recommend 'Flash MX Hands on training'; I've been reading it for the past few months, and seems to cover most of the techniques/areas you'd need to learn. However you might want to pick up something more advanced, depends how you feel. - no pun intended.

Member #
    So basically just practice and practice and practice? Still no-one has answered my question how much action script do I need to know. And does anyone have links to creating a flash site tutorial FROM SCRATCH, like a step-by-step guide without downloading a load of source files and stuff?
    Rednerve

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    You need to know alot of action scripting, there.. There are no 'levels' you need to attain. This sort of work is the result of years of getting experiance and trial and error. Its not just action scripting you need to know. You also need to know how to plan a project there is no 'magic pill' approach to this, thats why you dont see many sites like this around. The only way to answer your question is to get ahold of any flash knowledge you can either by books seminars, talking to other professionals and plane ol trial and error.

Member #
    OK then. So can ne1 make a site like this then? I still haven't found anyone on here.
    Rednerve

Member #
    You'd also need that special spark to push the limit of flash design, be original and come up with a design that nobody else has seen.

Also remember that 2Advanced are a team of 3 seasoned pro's who have months to work on the site as a job, not a teengaer having to complate school and homework aswell.

Member #
    HA! Homework? We get about 1 piece of homework a night. And I no it will take a long time to make but it will be worth it...
    Rednerve

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads