Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: hmmmm.....

Member #
    I have flash mx. I make a rectangle fade in and as it fades in it shud increase to fit the screen. Hard to explain but I think u get it. Like as it fades in from keyframe 1 it expands from both edges at the same time. I can do this, it is done by motion tweening and stuff. However, when I expand it, when it gets to fill the screen the outline is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than it was when it started. Why is this? Could it be to do with the fact I deleted the fill ad grouped the outline?

I hope you understood me, thanx!
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Did you make a symbol out of it?

Member #
    So your just trying to create a screen transition etc;

If the outline is causing you a problem couldn't you just simply set it to none in the first place ? - Unless its required of course.

I've just been messing around in Flash and from what I can tell if you use a grouped object and make it a motion tween the stroke outline will also expand, but using a normal shape tween seems to maintain its original size.

So hope that answers your question.

Remove Ads