Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,
    I had someone develop a template for a site that I'm going to launch in a month or so.
    The site is basically a 100% real stock game, using real stock values, except that no real money is being exchanged.

Now, the template is in photoshop, and my graphics skills are somewhat limited because I am a programmer not a visual guy, and I was wondering....
    How can I get photoshop to set the background as to what the background should be?
    Also, how can I get photoshop to convert whatever text that is there to be actual text on the site and not part of an image...

Or better yet, can anyone please just slice the template up for me and add rollovers and just export it and provide me with a zip that I can just upload and add my content?

Member #
    I see you haven't had any response to your questons. Maybe I can help. I have been playing with Photoshop for awhile and used to restore old photos. Lately I have been dabbling with it with regards to website design. I will be happy to slice up your image if you would like.
    As for your font question, why don't you just add the font in your website program? I am learning to use Dreamweaver, and if I set an image as the background of a table cell I can enter text over top of it. If the text is already on the image and the image has been flattened and not saved as layers, you have to rework the image. If it has been saved with layers intact the text should still be seperate from the graphics. Also it may be possible to change backchanged if the layers are intact.
    Hope this helps!

Remove Ads