Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I want a background, which is irocally almost identical to the background of the template on paintshop pro 7, Is there a command to get a diagonal "fishnet style" if not, do you know a quick way of making it on Paint Shop Pro 7. Drawing each line perfectly could be a very time consuming job.

Member #
    1) take a screen shot of the background of the template and use that

2) or just make a small image (16x16 or whatever), draw the lines, and repeat it. An easy method would be setting it as your desktop background, set it to tile it.. and take a screen shot
    The Temple of Dagon | Dagon Design
    "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." - HPL

Member #
    if its a pattern (i dont know what you're referring to), just make a 16x16 image and set it as your background using css with repeat-x and repeat-y

Member #
    First of all, I don't know what the 'background template' on paintshop pro 7 looks like.

If you are talking about making a website background, all you need is a small square that when repeated will look seemless. Then in your html, you put:

<body background="myBackground.gif">

The small picture will tile to fill the entire screen by default.

Remove Ads