Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Hey,
    What do yall think of the new design for my header? Not complete, still have to add buttons. Please give me some suggestions and some graphical ideas!

--Kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    The shapes and design in the middle of the banner look odd IMO.

Member #
    it's nice, but I think they should be hexagons in a more intricate pattern, not just four octogons (which can't have intricit patterns).
    Whoth steps forth to mock the teal? Whom couldst say a color superior!

Proclamith me, it cannot be done.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Those dots are annoying, put the logo before FLWD.TK WEBDESIGN and I don't like those polygons either.

Member #
    I like the dots, I think it gives it a little texture to it. The hexagons definately need work though. I would like to see them first of all equi-whatever (not flatteneed). Definately smaller with a more intricate pattern as said before. Then, I think it may look cool if you skewed it, or gave it some other shape rather than just facing you. Then, I would fade it as it goes "into the background." Just an idea

Member #
    Nice, though your grey is a little too light, perhaps a darker grey would work better? Test it out
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Too me. It looks like you've took the header without the Octagons on - then, saw a cool effect on a web site banner that you liked, replicated it in photoshop, then added it in a random place on your banner!! The Octagons looks very out of place and don't look like they should be there. Try making them blend in more...add some more detail to it e.t.c. No offence, but it looks better without the octagons, with them it just doesn't look thought out correctly enough. This is my opinion...don't know what everyone else thinks
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    I took the octagons out and now I'm working on a logo for it, instead of the shapes. Attached below is an update.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Cancel that,
    Its the wrong file
    --Kevin

Member #
    Well then attach the real one matey!
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads