Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I would like to allow visitors to my web page to create custom flag designs by dragging and dropping different colors from a color palette onto flag templates. The templates would have several areas in which colors could be placed. Example: a rectangular flag could have four vertical sections that make up the flag. You could drag a red swatch into the first section, blue in the next, etc.

My question is: what program(s) would allow me to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JR
    Member #
    flash would probably be the easiest way to do this
    JR

Member #
    Thanks for your help, jravenscroft. I haven't done much in Flash. Can you explain briefly what I would need to do in Flash to accomplish this (what commands to use, etc.)? Thanks again.

JR
    Member #
    i am not too advanced in using flash, but you would need to use some action script, check out flashkit, there are things like this i have seen myself that you would be able to look at to get an idea of what to do. You may be able to do this in a different program (that some of the other guys might tell you about) but i would personally use flash.
    JR

Member #
    Sounds good. I'll play around with Flash to see if I can get something to work. Thanks again.

Remove Ads