Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have my swish/flash Intro but it seems too big, i was told to add a preloader. I found one i like, but how do i add the scene from the preloader movie to the original intro scene movie? They are seperate swi files. thanx in advance. intro and preloader

Member #
    I'm not sure if there is an easier way, but all you really need to do is copy all the symbols from one file to another. If you have them both open at the same time, they appear "on top" of each other in the library. You can just drag symbols from one movie to another. Then just copy the frames. You will want to go back into your movie and make sure your symbol instance names are correct and then it should work.

Some parts of your intro look choppy though. I'm not familiar with Swish or what it does or anything, but there are a few things just aren't smooth. On top of that, you should probably have a button to turn the sound off. Just my two quick cents though.

Member #
    As far as I can remember from my limited usage of SWiSH, just right click on the scene(s) that you wish to copy from your preloader movie, then open the intro movie, and paste where you want them .
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Remove Ads