Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    I am currently looking into buying a new one because my current one is a bit broken I think.

Anyway, I was wondering if any one here knows of any fairly good ones that will draw well in photoshop? Im not to concerned about the price but obviously I'm not going to go to over the top.

Any links or remendations would be brilliant.
    Thank you,
    Daniel.

Member #
    Well the title of the post is graphics tablets. I thought you would have realised.

The thing I am after is a graphics tablet.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    WACOM all the way.. I own a 18x18 wacom intuos usb tablet that ive had for past few years. Ive tried others and none have the same support or featuers that wacoms intuos line provides. Their graphire line is decent, but way too small, and you get corners(jagged strokes) too easily on them. If you go wacom, intuos is the only way to go. From what ive heard the newer intuos2 is much smoother then the orgional, you get less "corners". You can pick one up from eaby for relativly cheap.

You dont need a 18x18, in fact I would like to trade down to a 9 x 12 to make it easier to handle. But my wacom tablet is one of my best tools.

NOTE: the Cintiq is also cool, but way too expensive and more of a novilty then aything else. Although it could also double as your monitor or secondary monitor..

Member #
    Yeha i was reading about the Wacom in my web design magazine earlier and I checked out their site. Very pricey brand new but I'll see if there are any good deals anywhere.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Ask any serious digital artist what tablet they use and i guarentee they will say wacom.. Its like photoshop compaired to the other graphic design software out there. Its just that much better then the competition.

Member #
    Yeah there seems to be a lot of hype about them. Expensive for a 16 year old but Im sure I'll get there

Member #
    This is the tablet I have, it's a Wacom Graphire. It cost me about 80 bucks, but it was worth it.
    http://www.wacom.com/graphire/index.cfm

Member #
    How big is it?
    Is it big enough to draw well on?
    And is it scaled well for drawing?

Member #
    Will7 why don't you do a little research? Clickon the link above and it's pretty darn obvious.

It's in the name. You can draw on it. It's like a little panel that you plug into youu computer and you can draw by hand with a pen. Thats about the most basic description of one you will find.

Member #
    http://www.wacom.com/graphire/images/lg_graphire.jpg

That's a graphic tablet. It connects through a USB port and lets you use a stylus and/or a wireless mouse to draw on screen.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads