Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey,

In my new site, i want to have a picture of a Japanese Blossom tree on the centre of my site.

My problem is that the centre of my site is white, But i want the Japanese Blossom tree image to have a white background so it sort of blends in with the white/looks as if its all one background instead of an image on a white background.

Would I have to search All over the Internet for a picture of a Japanese Blossom Tree on a white background with no sky, other colours or interferance behind the actuall tree, just White. Or would I have to spend Ages cropping a background in Fireworks or Photoshop, Or, lol is there an easier way.

What are your Suggestions.

Thanks.

Member #
    I would probably take the best picture I could find into Photoshop and remove the background. The chances of you finding a Japanese Blossom tree without a background that you could use royalty free is slim. If someone's put that much work into an image, they probably don't want you stealing it.

Member #
    Would i be able to do it in Fireworks?

Member #
    Your best bet is to download a nice big picture, and use photoshop to cut it out. You'll never find a real cherry blossom tree with a white background.

Remove Ads