Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm thinking about advertising my web design website on exactseek. They recently came out with a paid listing feature which is very similar to google adwords - only difference is the paid listing only appear in the exactseek website. The rate is pretty cheap per keyword. It is $36.00 for one year. My only concern is how much search engine traffic does exactseek actually generate? Anybody have an idea how many searches are performed on exactseek per day or month? I just want to make sure I'll be getting hits if i choose to purchase their paid listings.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Brian

Member #
    don't they ussualy say? although it depends on the keyword
    Jason

Member #
    I would doubt it, I've never even heard of Exactseek; it's not going to attract nearly as much business as Google/Yahoo/Inktomi Group and the like. I would spend your money on some print advertising in New Jersery (as that is where you are based) or try marketing towards a targeted audience, or just go on Adwords. You'd get a crappy ROI from exactseek I'd expect.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I've heard of it. ExactSeek, along with SiteProNews and GoArticles, is part of the Jayde Online network. Right now, they're embroiled in a battle with a company called iEntry, Inc. over use of the word "Jayde" (iEntry owns the Jayde search engine and WebProNews/WebProWorld/some others.)

I'd avoid it just in case iEntry gets Jayde Online shut down.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    ientry is no joke vs exactseek, nice info game, if ientry was offering to do rank you for keywords than i'd take that deal but its the opposite

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Dude, the thread's 5 years old.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I think itís a new one and in introductory stage. It will not be much effective as Google as this is in growth stage. [/FONT]

Remove Ads