Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi,

I have a small project of a google adsense search page. It uses Google Adsense's new customize search page feature where you create the page you want their search results to be displayed on.

This is the search results page I'm talking about

I basically just need the page recoded so it displays nicely in most browsers and screen sizes. I noticed that, with my coding, the adsense skyscraper on the right moves to the bottom of the page in smaller monitors. Right now the page is screwed up in mozilla (skyscraper ad is too far left) . There is also too much space at the bottom of the page and I can't get the copyright info centered and at the botom of the page. Simple stuff to an experienced coder but I just don't have the patience right now to mess with it.

It's just the one page project and I have between 10-30 dollars to spend on it. I also have a comments page that needs redesign that I will consider hiring you for, if the search page comes out well. But that's a seperate project.

If interested please PM me and I'll answer any further questions you may have. Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Wow, it's seems to be really difficult to find web designers since school has restarted. Aren't there any coders out of school? lol

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by duck444
    Wow, it's seems to be really difficult to find web designers since school has restarted. Aren't there any coders out of school? lol
    designer found

Remove Ads