Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey there guys!

Does any of you know what I can do on this case?

Ok, my site runs Google Adsense. I want to get paid but i haven't submited any Tax information. I live in the US but I am not a US Citizen and I am not sure wheter I should fill out any Tax Forms or not. The way I see it... I have to do that if I want to get paid and not matter waht my status may be I have to pay taxes. But, the Google tax information page says that it is only considered US Activity if I owned a Server or I offer I Hosting Service here wich I don't. My hosting company of course is a US company. I do everything myself and have no employees or anything like that.

Does anyone know the steps I should take? I am not looking for a way around Taxes. I just want to do the right thing. I do have an ITIN (Tax Identification Number)

Hope you guys can help me. Thank you in advance
    Franklin de Leon
    www.fdvisions.com

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Fill out the forms. If your income is less than a certain amount (I think < $10,00) you won't have to pay any taxes.

Member #
    I have a tax certification, and the way things gonna work with that is google wants a number related to you to report the money paid to you so they can tax it, now you can just use your tax id number when filling out the form from google, another thing don't forget to include this as income in your taxes next season, might not be much but if you use your tax id to do your taxes and the irs realized you got paid for this they will be penalties.

Hope this helps

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    You do realize this thread is over a year and a half old...
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads