Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Google ADwords?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Does anyone have experience using ADwords, if so i'm looking for some guidance - on how much to bid or to let google handle my bids for me -

Member #
    Ah Adsense is good.

I put 30 a month into my google ads. I figured. Before Google Ads my phone rang once a week. This was with leads I had generated. Typically 90% chance of getting the client.

After Google Ads my phone rang 3-4 times a week. This was with just 30 a month. Leads were 50/50. What I found though was that I more than made my money back.

Invest what you want. I put in thirty because I wanted to test it out. That 30 went so far it was amazing. In my case, all I need is one client and I will have more than made my ad revenue back. I get 3-5 or so month through Google.

With your key words. Go for what is relevant, I have 3 or 4 phrases. This means that my 30 lasts the whole month. If I had 10 or 20 key phrases my 30 wouldn't go very far at all.

Member #
    really depends on your market, competitors, etc,

I would suggest 30 then move it up accordingly to google as if its too low in google eyes then your ads don't show.

Listen to goggle, they control the strings

Member #
    Using Google AdWords is very efficient if everything is done wisely and with knowledge. For example, even the top Google ranking websites in many web subjects and niches are also using the AdWords because the people who click on ads will tend to visit the websites with attention and this can increase the sales chances.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Pro tip: Sign up for adsense.
    I got a $100 credit for adwords for valentines day

Remove Ads