Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I know smosely is planning on an amazon shop for one of his up and coming sites, and i have also heard of this in the past.

has any one had any experience with the amazon shop affiliate program?
    what sort of % is the cut?
    what is their minimum payout threshold?

im gonna do some reading on it right now, but if any1 has had experience, please share i want to see if its worth workign on

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have installed it.
    http://www.alldeathnote.com/deathnotestore.php

Install - GREAT (paste iframe code into a div)
    Install + Config Time - ~15mins

Referral % - 6% to start, after 4 items this goes to 10%

Payout options:
    Cheque (minimum $100 account balance)
    Direct Deposit (minimum $10 account balance) <<BRILLIANT..so if i make $50, i can have that $50 in my pocket.

User UI - GREAT...adding category products and individual products was SO easy.

I'm VERY impressed with amazon so far. Although google adsense has good targetting THEY ARE ADS. This shop adds more content for my users and allows them to actually look through products related to my niche (death note/anime). Its brilliant. And even if I do not sell anything for the next year, I AM 100% satisfied with this shop, its great.

If i DO manage to sell 5 dvds or so over the course of 1year, I will have made more money than I did with amazon.

Anyways, my reason for writing this was to give someone a little insight on the process. It literally took me 15minutes and i had very little experience with this affiliate program before.

ENJOY

Remove Ads