Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I learn something new every day. I just thought I would pass this along for anyone that did not know and also to get some feedback.

When I input about ten good search terms for one of my vacation rental properties I did not know that google would relate almost any relevant phrase with that search. For example, if my search term was waikoloa they would have me showing up for waikoloa beach resort, waikoloa condos, waikoloa beach villas, waikoloa condos, etc. Then I figured out that you can choose if you want google to use only your specific terms or broad matches. This is done by clicking on each term and then to the right you can choose broad match, exact match, or phrase match.

The thing that I am curious about is if there is a way that if you choose broad match for you to see every phrase that google is showing you for? It is a lot easier for me to just use waikoloa and let google use broad match than to try to figure out every term related to waikoloa that I would want to show up for. The reason I can not use the broad match currently is because I am spending roughly $15/day on terms that I am pretty sure I am not getting any conversions from and are doing me no good at all.
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Remove Ads