Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have been doing PPCs for years now and I am just now running across something I have not ran across before. Maybe someone here can shed some light.
    I manage vacation rentals at a complex called Kolea. If you search Kolea I typically show up second under the PPCs behind competitor A, but if you search a specific condo such as Kolea 9K I typically show up #2 behind competitor B. I was wondering what would be going on to make them higher for the specific terms. I am assuming that we all show up under the specific condos due to us all have a nonspecific ad going for the term kolea.

What do you think?
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Member #
    I would like to suggest you that as you are using add campaign manager there are things where you can manage different add categories or if your splitting adds with in that campaigns , i hope this will work for you.You can also find some tips or trick like which keyword your competitor are using for there ppc campaigns.
    < please read the forum rules before creating a signature >

Member #
    Hi Waikoloavrm

Have you looked at your quality scores for those terms? Increasing your quality scores can help raise your position. You mention having a none specific ad for the term "kolea", have you tried creating a specific ad for it as this will help improve relevancy which in turn should help your quality score.

Member #
    Please consider that you are paying for each and every click. To get good conversion, You have to target perfect keyword which is targeted to your business/service.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hey can you please explain how PPc works.. and how important it is?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Firstly find out your targeted keywords. Then with the help of Google Adwords put bid for those keywords and works according to your plan.

Member #
    Success Rule is - Create Separate Adgroups from Low performing PPC keyword, Create a relevant Text Ad, ensure keywords (product name) available on landing page, landing page must have low loading time & also use top bid for that keyword. I hope these steps help you to compete your competitors.

Remove Ads