Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    So, here is my situation:
    -Bidvertiser: I've been using them a lot for all the sites i host. But i have like $$.04 after many months. And the ads are often low quality and not related to my site and in other languages. I like em because I could get paid every $10...
    -Clicksor: seems a lot better, and seems to pay a little more. but they payout eery $50 and that would take too long,
    -INfoLinks: I have had this for two days, will have to wait and see. But I have $0.49 in one day, I think I will like this company!

Any opinions or experiences with the above?
    I can't do Adsense because it needs to be by PayPal...

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Update: in two days I have almost as much as I have on 3 months of bidvertiser. I might ditch the banner ads entirely (actually, I will wait until I get the $10 payout, then ditch bidvertiser...

I love InfoLInks!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Actually, Adsense doesn't require PayPal in Canada or the States (not sure about other countries, but it's not really relevant). They do a direct deposit to your bank account, and they're pretty much like clockwork about it. It's usually the 25th of every month following the month you reached $100 (so if you got to $100 in April, you'll get it the 25th of May). Exceptions occur when the 25th falls on a weekend, in which case you may have to wait until the 26th-27th. But they do pay, they do pay automatically, and they do pay well, especially once you've used them for a few months and establish quality sites in your network with decent CTRs. I have never, and I mean ever, had a payment issue with Adsense.

Used both Clicksor and Bidvertiser early on and pretty much found what you did...low pay, crappy ads (mostly for MLM/get-rich-quick stuff) and pretty low standards for publisher acceptance. Adsense can do a bit better that way as well, although they've actually corrected this problem indirectly to some extent by getting rid of a lot of the content aggregators in SERPs (which kills a lot of the lower-end publishers off as well).
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    I need PayPal. No way around it. I totally wish I could use AdSense lol but I can't...
    Once I've reached the $10 minimum payout on Bidvertiser I'm gonna take my money and ditch bidvertiser. I'll switch to Clicksor, (which I found marginally better) and they pay a little bitter.
    So InfoLinks + Clicksor I will have a decent income off of my Free Forum service!

Edit: yeah I get a lot of those flashly THIS IS NO JOKE YOUR THE 100000TH VISITOR GET A FREE $1000 TARGET GIFTCARD!!! (yes your is not the right one its supposed to be you're but they made that mistake)

Also a lot of those facebook facebook things where they try to get you to click.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Dude, if you're making next to nothing, you're going to take forever to get to the $10 payout and still make next to nothing in the process.

You've got some decent stuff. I'd submit your hardware reviews site to Adsense and see if you can get in, then add it to the other sites.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Why? if it doesn't go to my PayPal it's no help to me.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Why not? If it goes to PayPal, that means you probably set up a bank to deposit funds to. And if you did that, that means you have a bank account to deposit funds to. And that means...well...you don't need anything else.

Or am I missing something?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Good point. How to I make it deposit to my bank account?
    By the way, before I read the entire ToS I need to know whether they allow other banner ads in addition to theirs?
    Thanks!

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Damn it. I filled everything in and red and agreed to the ToS, and then i hit submit and then it said "unable to process request Google engineers have been notified of this issue"

that really sucks...
    OH well I will try again tomorrow.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Yeah, do that, but don't hammer away if you keep getting an error. Leave it for a few days and then try again.

As far as the bank account goes, you enter your information in and then a few days later, they send two very small deposits (like under $0.50 each) to your account. You'll be given a form within the Adsense interface that will allow you to indicate the two deposits. It's similar to how you would have set up your bank account with PayPal.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads