Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 1 Post By delstu

Thread: What is the latest Google update? Can you explain?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

What is the latest Google update? Can you explain?

What is the latest Google update? Can you explain?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Mainstream media has covered the Google update. Here's a clip that should clarify it for you.

Vapr_Arts likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Everyone knows about the upcoming Google update i.e Google Panda Update which mainly hit the websites consists of spammy and low quality backlinks. So, try to build the high authority links for your website.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    There are many good answers on this thread. It has been widely discussed that Google prefers to rank those websites that give a better user experience and good quality content. In order for you to rank on google search engine you must have a responsive website which means your website must be accessible to any devices. Most important of all, provide good quality content that people want to read and share. Always remember content is king. And it is very important that your website is updated regularly to attract many visitors.

Here are some artciles that will help you understand about the latest google update

[EDIT: two links removed by TheGAME1264]
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Feb 15th, 2016 at 09:05 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    277 times
    Joshua, you have obviously not read the "many good answers" (two!). Then you post 2 link-drops, 1 to moz where many are mislead and the other to an even worse site (is it yours?) so no help at all.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Removed the links because Stu's right on Moz and is likely right on the second link.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    277 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tangiau24 View Post
    I do not know what you're talking about any kind of google, there are many different updates
    Why would you know when you don't bother to read the posts already made, not even the age of the thread? Do you really believe it will be worth the effort of posting useless remarks in 100 posts in order to use a no-follow link in your sig?

You would gain a lot more by actually participating in the forum and possibly even learn a bit.
    Last edited by delstu; Dec 20th, 2016 at 10:14 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    tangiau24: you have my attention as well, and not in a good way. Stu's right about your posts. If you continue to bump old threads and nothing to them, I'll ban you.

Remove Ads