Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    64 times

super low amazon conversions?

For the quarter to date, I've driven 120 affiliate clicks to Amazon UK, but not a single one of them has led to a sale.

I know this isn't a huge sample number, but its sort of been an experiment to see if it was worth trying. I've tried a few different product niches, and gone after several different audiences.

Conversions still sit at a big fat 0.0%. Everyone else seems to be talking about 1-6%.

I think this might possibly be because I'm getting clicks from a US audience, and participating only in the UK program - so none of the clicks are eligible. But in the past 7 days I've really focused on hitting a UK audience and got 38 clicks, but again no sales.

I don't know if I'm doing something horribly wrong. I'm having no problem driving traffic, but they won't buy.

Has anyone got any advice? Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Are you able to track where your visitors are coming from or at least how many from each country? Which domain extension are you using - .com or a country specific domain or...?
    If most of your traffic is from the USA you could try signing up for the US version of Amazon (don't forget to change your link code) or a different affiliate program.

How much do you know about your market? Who are they, where do they live, age, etc. Which type of ads do you use. Consider using text links as ad blockers have become very popular so many won't even see your ads.
    Last edited by delstu; Mar 19th, 2016 at 04:07 AM.

Member #
    You may track traffic source. If it is organic, then you may need to concern your product and content,
    However, if you are getting traffic from social or referral site, then do not need to get panic
    Cheers

Remove Ads