Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nshep
  • 1 Post By longislandhub

Thread: SEO or PPC

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

SEO or PPC

Should I go for SEO or PPC, if i want to get more sales for my business?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    both on 50%, it makes a good boom!!

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I think both are useful technique. PPC it provides quick results but need to pay more.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Thanks for the replies guys. If i say which is more reliable than shall I say SEO is a long-term partner.

Member #
    SEO and PPC are useful both.
    PPC is used when you need a quick result. While you use it, you have more visitors and more sales. But when it stop, not so many users return to buy something again.
    SEO it's very long process, but while you're doing it, you can see how your site changes (i mean, you fixing technical bugs, rewrite content on the site and meta tags, improving usability). So you're getting the users increasingly.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by edtech View Post
    If you want to gain immediate results for your business and you have enough amount of money to spend then you can go with PPC or else if you are owning a startup and you don't have budget to spend then SEO is the best process for your business because you can improve your website's organic traffic without spending a single penny.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    SEO is more effective as it helps to optimize your website and rank keywords higher in search engines. PPC only helps to build your keyword popularity in search engines to gain more traffic through successful paid campaigns.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by edtech View Post

Depends on your budget, industry, type of business and many other factors.

Let me give you a metaphor. SEO is like working out at the gym consistently and over time you will see results. PPC is like taking steroids and you instantly be on the front page.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization Facts:
    1. To rank on the 1st page of Google, with SEO its takes on average 3 to 6 months.
    2. You don't have to pay for each click.
    3. Organic search results receive a much higher click through rate.
    4. You will have a higher quality website because SEO is all about providing the best search results for the users.
    5. You have to learn SEO and put in the work to rank. It's complex but at the same time simple once you understand how it works.
    6. You can outsource the SEO work to a company that specializes in it, which will cost you on average $1,000 to $2,000+. (Varies on how many keywords you want to rank for.

PPC or Paid Per Click Advertising Facts:
    1. This can be profitable if you have the budget for it.
    2. Most small businesses invest $1,000 to $5,000 on average each month.
    3. Instantly gets your ads visible on the 1st page
    4. You can target your customer by their Age, Location, Gender, Interests and More.
    5. You can gain as much traffic as you want but you have to pay for each click.
    6. You can outsource the PPC work to a company that specializes in it, which will most digital agencies take a percentage of your budget. So you will probably be obligated to invest at least $1,000 and that's on the low end.

Let me know what type of business you have, who your customers are, are you a local or national based business and with this information I can help you further making your decision between PPC and SEO.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by longislandhub View Post

Depends on your budget, industry, type of business and many other factors.

Let me give you a metaphor. SEO is like working out at the gym consistently and over time you will see results. PPC is like taking steroids and you instantly be on the front page.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization Facts:
    1. To rank on the 1st page of Google, with SEO its takes on average 3 to 6 months.
    2. You don't have to pay for each click.
    3. Organic search results receive a much higher click through rate.
    4. You will have a higher quality website because SEO is all about providing the best search results for the users.
    5. You have to learn SEO and put in the work to rank. It's complex but at the same time simple once you understand how it works.
    6. You can outsource the SEO work to a company that specializes in it, which will cost you on average $1,000 to $2,000+. (Varies on how many keywords you want to rank for.

PPC or Paid Per Click Advertising Facts:
    1. This can be profitable if you have the budget for it.
    2. Most small businesses invest $1,000 to $5,000 on average each month.
    3. Instantly gets your ads visible on the 1st page
    4. You can target your customer by their Age, Location, Gender, Interests and More.
    5. You can gain as much traffic as you want but you have to pay for each click.
    6. You can outsource the PPC work to a company that specializes in it, which will most digital agencies take a percentage of your budget. So you will probably be obligated to invest at least $1,000 and that's on the low end.

Let me know what type of business you have, who your customers are, are you a local or national based business and with this information I can help you further making your decision between PPC and SEO.
    What he said. Though instead of steroids, it's more like Captain America's super soldier serum. With steroids, you still have to lift to achieve results.
    longislandhub likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nshep View Post
    What he said. Though instead of steroids, it's more like Captain America's super soldier serum. With steroids, you still have to lift to achieve results.
    hahhaha I need that sense of humor Long day. Thank You!
    nshep likes this.

Remove Ads