Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: What is SEM?

Member #

What is SEM?

I want to know about SEM. Can anyone explain it ?

Member #
    SEM means Search Engine Marketing. It includes SEO (Seach Engine Optimization), but also includes paid advertising such as Google Ads and Bing Ads. SEM and SEO work together as a long term effort to drive traffic to your website from both organic search results (free) and paid search results (ads).

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    SEM stands for search engine marketing. It is the process of promoting your website in various search engines to build its popularity and reputation. Search engine optimization and social media optimization are two major processes used for search engine marketing.

Member #
    Thank you very much for share your knowledge. I now completely understand that what SEM actually means because I am very confused between SEM and SEO. But now with your information, my confusion is tottaly clear.

Remove Ads