Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    This sneak peek of the next design of this site (WDF v5) shows off the "WDF Notifier." It's an application for Windows 2000 and XP that pops up messages of your choosing when certain events happen like a new announcement, new PM, etc.

A screenshot of the page with details and the program itself running is attached. If you can't read the text:

What is the WDF Notifier?

The WDF Notifier is a program for Windows 2000 and XP that lets you know when certain events happen at Web Design Forums.net Happy Fun Sandbox. The WDF Notifier can let you know about:

* New Private Messages
    * Updates to your Subscribed Threads
    * New Announcements
    * Changes in your Reputation

The WDF Notifier automatically detects what types of notifications are available, so you don't need to install a newer version to receive new notification types.

How can I customize the WDF Notifier ?

You can choose which notifications you would like to receive directly in your Control Panel at Web Design Forums.net Happy Fun Sandbox. You can also configure the WDF Notifier to connect to Web Design Forums.net Happy Fun Sandbox at intervals ranging from five minutes to once daily.
    What do I need to run the WDF Notifier?

You need the following to use the WDF Notifier:

* Windows 2000 or XP
    * A WDFplus membership (what's WDFplus?)
    * Broadband Internet connection (cable, DSL, etc.) recommended

WDFplus is a premium subscription to Web Design Forums.net Happy Fun Sandbox which, for only $10 per year, gives you access to the WDF Notifier, lets you hide the advertisements on Web Design Forums.net Happy Fun Sandbox, and much more. Learn more.
    Beta testers, remember to check the beta forum here and test out the WDF Notifier.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Wow! Sounds Great! I take it this is the top secret thing then? I notice it's only available to wdfplus members though

Might have to become a WDFPlus member after v5

Remove Ads