Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    For its current style development, Web Design Forums.net used a hand-picked group of volunteers to beta-test the style a month before it was deployed. Some new beta-testing opportunities have recently opened up again and I've decided to create a group of dedicated beta testers for those interested in beta testing. At this point, I can't specify what is being developed (nor can the beta testers), but it's a huge new addition to WDF, and something vBulletin owners have wanted for a while as well.I consider every application I receive; however, your chances of joining greatly increase if you provide the following information by replying to this thread:
    • Your web browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.). List the ones that you use fairly regularly, not that you have installed and effectively never use.
    • Your primary operating system (Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X 10.4, etc.)
    • If you use Windows 2000/XP, if you are the administrator of your machines or not (i.e., if you can install programs on your home and work systems, if applicable).
    • Your Internet connection (both home and work, if you are able to browse WDF at work)
    • The smallest and largest screen resolutions you use (for example, 1024 x 768 up to 1920 x 1200)
    • What type of iPod you have, if any (none is just fine)
    • Anything else about your setup you feel is applicable
    • Your time zone (GMT +/- x if you know it, or if you don't, EST, PST, etc.)
    • Your age (or at least if you're over 18...no, not for that reason)
    Don't feel bad if you apply and don't get in, but I have a specific yet diverse set of people I have in mind for beta testers.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    I can't seem to get that link you posted to work, but I intend to apply anyway, so I'll just list off the things you wanted:

* Your web browsers : Firefox and Internet Explorer.
    * Your primary operating system: Windows XP
    * If you use Windows 2000/XP, if you are the administrator of your machines or not: I am the admin.
    * Your Internet connection: Home - Broadband (between 2mbps and 8mbps), Work [Student Accomodation] - Network: Supposedly about 10mbps connection to the network, with a possible 8mbps on the net.
    * The smallest and largest screen resolutions you use: 1024x768 --> 1280x800.
    * What type of iPod you have, if any (none is just fine): Dont have an ipod.
    * Anything else about your setup you feel is applicable: Widescreen monitor (weird grading though 8x5?)
    * Your time zone: GMT
    * Your age: 17, 18 in may.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Is the link any better?
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Nope, BUT I did manage to get to the group memberships section from my Control Panel, which wasnt there before...

http://www.webdesignforums.net/profi...editusergroups

is the link.

Member #
    Im new to this site, but i intend to stick around

* Your web browsers : Firefox and Opera
    * Your primary operating system: Windows XP
    * If you use Windows 2000/XP, if you are the administrator of your machines or not: I am the admin.
    * Your Internet connection: Broadband 1mbps, on wireless network set up by me
    * The smallest and largest screen resolutions you use: 1280x1024
    * What type of iPod you have, if any (none is just fine): iPod mini
    * Anything else about your setup you feel is applicable: Custom built by me
    * Your time zone: GMT
    * Your age: 15

Remove Ads