Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Turtle Dollars

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    The announcement about turtle dollars has been updated. Among the changes is the addition of receiving turtle dollars for posting tutorials. See http://www.webdesignforums.net/annou...?s=&forumid=18 for details.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

JR
    Member #
    cool
    JR

JR
    Member #
    BTW, i think you should put about the $20 for a tutorial in the forum description of the tutorial forum.
    JR

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I would be pretty cool if you could request a tutorial. Like say you see some1s design you like and you can request a tutorial on it and they can do it for TD or something else. Or like maybe from the contest if you see something you like you can ask for it. I dunno i guess you can just post a post asking but im not sure how many ppl will think about that. I duno feel free to elabporate my idea or whatever :P
    Jason Anderson
    Grommet Designs
    Web / Graphic Design

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Originally posted by Grommet
    I would be pretty cool if you could request a tutorial. Like say you see some1s design you like and you can request a tutorial on it and they can do it for TD or something else. Or like maybe from the contest if you see something you like you can ask for it. I dunno i guess you can just post a post asking but im not sure how many ppl will think about that. I duno feel free to elabporate my idea or whatever :P
    Just put it up under the Request a Service forum... never hurts to ask. I'm sure many of us know some areas in great details that some people would love to have tutorials on...
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    There's been some great posts that should be tutorials. I think I'll write up a simple PHP security one, i.e. how to have each page refer to a login script, so that each page doesn't need to have your mySQL login info and whatnot. I could add other general referral things, i.e. for CSS and the like.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads