Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: New members

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    New members might want to take note of the following:
    • Important annoucements about these forums will be posted here; while obviously only I (the administrator of this site) can post annoucements, anybody may reply to them with comments.
    • I welcome link exchanges for the most part; at the bottom of the forums' home page, click Want to Exchange Links?.
    • Once about 500 members register, I may be looking for a moderator to help me with moderating the forums (i.e., moving threads to appropriate forums, deleting flames, banning spammers, etc.). I will choose this based upon mostly level of useful participation in the forums; for example, if you answer a lot of questions and help out others, you're first in line.

You're not paid to be a moderator--as you can tell from the absense of ads on this site I'm paying for this out of my pocket--but the help is greatly appreciated.
    • If you ever need to contact me, please send me a private message by clicking the PM button below my post. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ASKING FOR A WEB-DESIGN RELATED QUESTION! I will answer all questions when they are posted in a forum; the idea is that when you post the thread publicly, others in addition to myself can help. When only I read the message, only I can help, and I don't have an answer for every question.
    • If you need to contact me with an immediate problem, you can request an AIM conversation by going to http://www.turtletips.com/aim.php . Please fill in the Comments box so I know who I'm going to talk to.

Enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads