Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: How much post needed for signature in this forum?

Member #

How much post needed for signature in this forum?

Can anyone clearly explain how much post needed for putting signature in this forum. when will be the signature editing option going to work on my profile?

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Perhaps looking over the rules and terms of use would be beneficial.

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul

Member #
    Liked
    168 times
    More than you have lol.. If you are only here to add a signature to your posts, then you are wasting your time as well as ours, and we don't need or want you here.

Member #
    Liked
    2736 times
    100. That's half of your answer.

The other half is that you need 100 of the kind of posts/comments you and your fellow countrymen tend not to leave...although to your credit, you're at least being upfront about where you live as opposed to saying you're from "USA" and not expecting mods to check your IP or figure it out from your grammar and spelling. Basically, you need to leave intelligent, insightful posts and comments. One liners and generic schlock about SEO and Internet Marketing won't cut it. You need to show independent thought.
    Fireproofgfx likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads