Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By peterj

Thread: PeterJ From Alberta, Canada

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

PeterJ From Alberta, Canada

Howdy. I would like to introduce myself. First, let me start by saying thanks to TG and others who help keep things clean around here. I hate web spam more than anyone else.

I consider myself an intermediate web developer and a little more advanced in DevOps. I use a lot of AWS (in Montreal of course) and build WordPress sites for a living.

My goal is to support some, and get support from others. I've tried to get acquainted with others on StackExchange and their sister sites, but the communities are quite different there and I'm not getting much out of them at the moment.

I would like to be referred to as "PJ" or "PeterJ" on these forums.

Don't ask me stupid questions or I will *slap you with a trout.* I will return the favour by taking the time to only ask well thought out questions.

Member #
    Liked
    2788 times
    So I shouldn't ask you if you know Mike from Canmore?

If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I know him!
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Remove Ads