Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to create image gallery for my website where people can upload photos.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by max2598 View Post
    space is not an issue i will buy more if it need one, what i want is
    "upload pic as it is without compress, without resize. whatever i upload immediately start reflecting in image gallery (latest pic on top)"

a simple image gallery which showing in pic.
    And again, while I understand what you are asking for. No one will do this for you for free. This industry just isn't handled like that on this level. If you had a personal friend or family member they might be willing to do it for free. Personally this is my career and they need to respect that, so i charge friends and family as well. Yes I have the ability to do this for you, but I am too busy with other things and just can't find the time to do this even if it were for money.

You also keep throwing up one of the most major red flags in this industry. You keep explaining how "simple" this will be. The funny thing is some of the most simplest LOOKING features can be some of the most complex. The fact that you keep mentioning how simple it is, is usually a red flag that the person wants this work done for very little to nothing.

Like I said, post this in the marketplace or look around for dev/designers if you are really interested. If you don't mind learning a lil coding you could look into Wordpress like I mentioned above, or you could just call it quits.

For something as "simple" as you showed us I am still baffled at why you would want to pay for a site in the first place. There are sites/services that already do what you want. Instagram comes to mind. Not EVERYONE needs a website. Hell I am a web dev and I still haven't gotten around to building a personal site. I plan on finally putting one together this year, but honestly it still may not be needed. I have found work without it and am in a position where I can't take on much more work than I already have. I bring this up not to attempt to get you to give up, but to reevaluate if you TRULY NEED (not want) a website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Vapr_Arts... Are you dumb....go through the whole thread... i mentioned there that how much you charge ...if you are able to create this website...and you still talking ****...

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by max2598 View Post
    Vapr_Arts... Are you dumb....go through the whole thread... i mentioned there that how much you charge ...if you are able to create this website...and you still talking ****...
    No I am not dumb, nor am I talking ****. I explained to you that I could do this but do not have the time. Maybe you should go back and reread what I have already said.

The sad part is, I was working on a project today n considered breaking down the gallery and uploading it to a repo for you to use. I don't have the time to recreate it for you but I was willing to give you the pieces for you to put together yourself. Now I am not so sure I want to help you. I wish you the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    If you don't have time & don't want to hel me then why are you in this conversation, don't teach me what to do i'll manage it myself... thanks for nthing....
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    You should try Angular js framework to develop this gallery, I must say you feel awesome with Angular.

Member #
    I would install Wordpress onto your server and install this Plugin Img Upload - Image Hosting for WordPress - WordPress | CodeCanyon or a similar plugin would get the job done.

Member #
    Closify Press - The Image Maestro - Flexible gallery builder + Single/Multi image uploader - WordPress | CodeCanyon Actually I think This may work better for what you are looking for, please get in touch if you need help installing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads