Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Post Online Form Create to Email Attachement

Hi All

Need some help, I can create a online form on my site and then send it with attachment to my email, no problem with that. my problem is I need to create an online form that once it is completed, the form needs to be sent via the online form as attachment without using the pc's default mail client. The Mail To: works but does not create an attachment that send the completed form. Please help with any advise.

Kind regards

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Here's how you'd do it in VB.net (ASP.net):

FreeVBCode code snippet: Sending Email with Attachments (VB.NET/ASP.NET)

There are other code samples depending on what server-side language/framework that you're using.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    148 times
    We can give you better advice if you tell us more about your situation, the answer is going to vary depending on your situation.
    What type of site do you have? Is this something you've built entirely from scratch using plain old HTML files? Is it Wordpress or some other software you've installed? Or is it on some hosted service like Squarespace or Wix?
    Kevin Henney
    CRUCIAL CREATIVE
    Web Development - Graphic Design - Branding

Member #
    Liked
    713 times
    Sounds like it might be a website to me, but not sure why this post is in this topic. Most likely a PHP solution?

Remove Ads