Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Learn How To Develop Mobile Apps On Android, iOS, and Windows Platforms in Minutes

Some months ago, I needed to develop mobile apps for my soon to be launched ecommerce platform. I was charged over $5500 for the apps to be built on Android and iOS platforms by an Indian Developer. I had no option than to go ahead with the project, because I needed it so badly. I made a part payment of over $3000 (WHAT A WASTE?), the other to be paid when the job was to be completed. Not until recently, I discovered a platform where anyone could build a mobile app with ease, then my eyes were opened. I realized I could build any type of app myself with ease, using [EDIT: link drop 1 removed by TheGAME1264], even if I hadn't touched a computer before. The platform is so powerful that it has two builders; Panel 1.0 and Panel 2.0, with over 300 features. You can build Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Apps with it. Now, I don't need that Indian Developer anymore, I can now build the apps myself. Watch this video below, it will show you how easy it is to build an ecommerce mobile app store within 30 minutes with payment integration: [EDIT: link drop 2 removed by TheGAME1264]

For more of this Free Apps Development Video Courses, follow this youtube channel:[EDIT: link drop 3 removed by TheGAME1264]. Thanks.
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Dec 08th, 2016 at 06:18 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2790 times
    You paid $3000? That's three, maybe four, successful 419 attempts. You'll get that money back in less than a day.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    How to create apps like mobile-phone-tracker.org mobile recorder on Android?

Remove Ads